It is highly recommended that you read through the instructions at least once completely before actually following them to avoid any installation problems!
pyIncore uses the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL), which will be installed with pyIncore package. The GDAL installation is global on Windows and Linux, even if you use virtual environments.
The following are requirements, installation instructions including steps on how to edit and store user credentials file and run the initial test, and analyses descriptions.
- Testing and Running
- Bridge damage
- Building damage
- Building functionality
- Cummulative building damage
- Electric power facility damage
- Housing unit allocation
- Joplin Computable General Equilibrium (CGE)
- Mean damage
- Monte Carlo failure probability
- Nonstructural building damage
- Pipeline damage
- Pipeline damage with repair rate
- Population dislocation
- Portfolio recovery
- Tornado Electric Power Network (EPN) damage
- Transportation recovery
- Water facility damage
To update pyIncore run the following command:
conda update -c in-core pyincore